Skip to main content

Get to Know Me!

Hello and welcome to Taylor Travels. My name is Elizabeth and I have traveled a great deal in my short time here on Earth. I intend to share my experiences with you. You’ll get tips, tricks, and incredibly awesome information for your traveling adventures! To be notified every time there is a new post, make sure you join our email list! Before you sign up, you should get to know me first. 


I love to cook and bake. My most famous recipe is chocolate chip cookies! They’re so delicious just thinking about them makes me hungry! 


I have a passion for photography which you will see in future travel diaries. Nature is beautiful and it’s so fun to take pictures of it!


I am in love with Italian food! You may be surprised, but when I went to Paris, I had the most AMAZING Italian pasta there! The gnocchi was heavenly! I highly recommend it if you ever visit there!


If you ever have any questions or just want to talk, click the link on the front page to my google form and let me know. I will try to respond as quickly as I can.


For now, keep being awesome and be on the lookout for a new post! Have a wonderful day!☺


-Elizabeth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Virtual Vacations!

Hello friends! Welcome back to Taylor Travels. It’s good to have you back. If you are new here, make sure to sign up for our mailing list so you can always be notified when a new post comes out! Since the Corona Virus, travel has greatly decreased around the world. I’m certainly not going anywhere across the world anytime soon! Whether or not you are planning any big trips soon, here are my favorite virtual tours. They are super fun and totally free for you to visit! The first place I have for you to visit is the Eiffel Tower! This was truly one of the most beautiful places I went in France. It is a bit of a hike to/from the top if you choose to climb it, but luckily you don’t have to climb any stairs with this quick little YouTube video! Eiffel Tour Virtual Tour Another one of my favorite places in France was The Louvre Museum. It was absolutely incredible. Usually museums aren’t my thing, but this one was amazing! I highly recommend this virtual tour! The Louvre Virtual Tour I loved

What's In My Carry On?

Hello friends! Welcome back to Taylor Travels. It’s good to have you back. If you are new here, make sure to sign up for our mailing list so you can always be notified when a new post comes out! It has been a minute since my last post...sorry about that. I'm back with a new article today and it's a good one! If you need some carry on ideas, keep on reading! Backpack I love mini backpacks when I'm going on a quick flight, but I choose large backpacks when it's longer. Most of the things I keep in them are still the same though. TJ Maxx and Target have great large and mini backpacks with many styles and colors to choose from! Plus, they're super affordable if you're not looking to spend much.  Mini Bag of Essentials The first thing I put in my backpack is a small bag of small essentials, so they're all in one place. I include mini perfume, hand sanitizer, hair ties, feminine products, and if it's a long flight, I carry cleansing wipes. They are perfect to